How to find out the location of your SRM files (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. To find out the location of your SRM files
Once you have downloaded your workouts from the PowerControl device to the SRM software, a .SRM file will be created for that workout. You can then go find that file in the SRM folders in the My Computer section of Windows. The location is determined by what you have set in your SRM Software. The SRM Win software creates its own database to store every file that you open with the software. All of the files are stored in a folder called '_data.srm', in the SRM Training System folder in your Program Files. Within each user‘s folder, files are stored by date, with a new folder created for each month.
- First start the SRM Software.
- In the menu bar, select Options > 0 System…
- You can see the location of your SRM files in the Database Directory field.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have located the .SRM file, you can upload the files to iQO2. Sign in to your account.
- Select Add Workout in the navigator.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)…
- Select SRM.
- Select File..
- A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Select the location of your SRM files.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to upload to iQO2. Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the SRM workouts in the history list by the icon.