This article explains you how to create a view into the workout details chart.
- First click in the chart to activate it.
- Click on the left mouse button at the begin of the area of interest, hold this while dragging the mouse over the track and release it at the selected end location.
- Fill in a Description.
- Click Ok.
The view is saved no for further analysis.
Additional tools to control the start and end of a view
A. Caption above the chart
When selecting a view, you can see the start, end and duration while selecting the view. This is displayed in the caption above the chart.
B. Data point tab
If you select the Data Point tab in the summary screen, you can also see the Data Point follow your selection. This is very helpfull to detect sudden changes in power, speed, cadence or heart rate behaviour.
Fine-tune a view afterwards
First click in the workout details chart to activate it.
- Click on the left mouse button at the begin or at the end of a view.
- Hold this while dragging the mouse over the track to the left or to the right.
- Release it when you're happy with the new start or end of the view.
Mark view as workout
You can mark a view as ‘Workout’ when you are not interested in the data samples before and after the view. Eg. Time-trial with a warm-up and a cool-down.
The data samples before and after the view will not be used in the workout and the periodic analytics.