To upload workouts directly from my Mio device:
Sign in to your account and connect the download cable to your computer. Connect your Mio device and turn it on.
- Select Add Workout in the navigator. A pop-up appears.
- Select the Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select Mio.
- A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Search for your Mio device. Go to the the folder Mio > History where your workout files are located.
- Double-click on the workout file you want to upload to IQO2. Follow the next steps of the wizard to finish the upload.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Mio workouts in the history list by the icon.