How to export files from Suunto movescount.com (A) and upload them to iQO2 (B)?
A. Export from Suunto Movescount.com
You can export your training sessions, fitness data, notes and events from Movescount.com to your computer. The exported data will be in fit-format.
To export a single workout:
- First start the Suunto Movescount.com Software.
- Select the 'move' you want to export.
- Click Export move and select .fit file from the options.
Once you have completed the steps as explained above, you will have a .fit file created and saved on your computer.
B. Upload to iQO2
Once you have saved the .fit file, you can upload the files to iQO2.
- Sign in to your account and select Add Workouts in the navigator.
- Select a Sport > Subactivity (Optional)….
- Select Suunto. A pop-up is opened with a Windows Explorer window.
- Select the folder where you have saved the xml file.
- Select the appropriate file type: Ant+ FIT (*.fit). The workouts appears.
- Select the workout file you want to upload and follow the next steps of the add workout wizard.
Once you have finished the wizard, you can analyze the data in iQO2. The workouts will be listed by activity and date in the Workouts - history/details. You can recognize the Polar workouts in the history list by the icon.