To convert a sport lab test result to a PDF file:
- Click the 'Print button' on the Sport lab test detail page. A report is created in your browser.
- Select 'Print' in the menu at the right upper corner.
- Click 'Print' button at the left upper corner.
- Select the printer 'Microsoft Print to PDF'.
The native print-to-PDF option is included in the Windows 10 operating system.
If you don't see that option in the drop-down menu; you can find information about this in the next download link.
- You can now save this document and email it to an athlete.